If I need to work out what is not working for a web page and want to send it for analysis how can I do this?
Sometimes you can see an issue for your site but we cannot replicate the same issue. In this case a HAR record might come in handy for us to diagnose the problem.
Simply go to Chrome.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + i
- The Dev Tools panel should open either on the right of screen or on the bottom.
- Click the “Network” menu item on the top menu bar of the panel
- Open the page you are having issues on and wait until everything is fully loaded. Make sure the issue has occurred in the current session.
- Then right-click anywhere on the list of items in the Network waterfall and select “Save as HAR with content”.
- Save the HAR file and send it to us along with a description of what has gone wrong.
This will provide us with a lot more information to be able to track down the exact cause of the issue.